ROME LUXURY TOURS: Private wine tasting session in Vineyards with transportation
Castelli Romani is the romantically named scattering of wine-producing towns set in the volcanic landscape of the Colli Albani, the Alban Hills, 20 km southeast of Rome . Today, a couple of the craters are filled with water, making up the lakes of Albano and Nemi. It may look all peaceful and serene, but the earth here is still seismically active.
In summer, it embodies the laid-back wine culture of Rome, with numerous cantine setting out long tables. Known for its mostly 16th century villas and especially for Villa Aldobrandini, which dominates the town, the slow hedonism will soon take over and you'll feel refreshed with that far niente or do-nothing spirit.
With this tour you will have the oppurtinity to lear about the wine making in Italy, tasting the wines and all the products homemade by the local productors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Olive oil tasting
- Typical & homemade products
- Wine cellar visit
- Based to the option selected: delicatessen tasting
- Based to the option selected: "Porchetta" tasting
What's excluded :
- During this wine experience directly by wine makers, you will have the oppurtunity to taste local products as olive oil, wines and other specialities from roman territory.
Your activity will start and end from your hotel where a driver will transport you up to the vineyards.
• Olive oil tasting
• Homemade white pizza
• Typical biscuits from the area
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please indicate us your Hotel adress in order to proceed with the transportation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.