ROME LUXURY TOURS: Vintage Fiat 500 experience self-driving or with driver
Fiat 500 Vintage Tours in Rome
Climb aboard this Italian icon who celebrated her 60th birthday in 2017!
A real institution, the Fiat 500 will let you discover Rome while offering you a unique experience. You will go through the streets of the Eternal City away from the mass tourism circuits while following a route designed for this small car.
You will be guided by a driver or you will take the wheel depending on the chosen offer.
In offers with the driver, you can be 2 per car. Nevertheless, in the self-drive offers, you can be 3.
During this approximately 3h experience you could see the following squares and monuments with the anecdotes and explanations of your guide:
Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine / Aventine, the garden of orange trees but also the keyhole of the place of the Knights of Malta / Circus Maximus // Testaccio / Hill of Roman Amphora /Pyramid/terrace of the Gianicolo and finally back to the Colosseum
per adult from
What's included :
- Vintage 500 Fiat rental for 3 hours
- Instructor / driver in function of your choice
- Anecdotes and explanations of the selected monument and squares
- Aperitivo Box with a bottle of wine and Italian Appetizers
What's excluded :
- Transportation From/To meeting point
- Conditionned air in the car
- Security belt on rear seats
- Insurance (possible to subscribe an "All risk" insurance at the cost of 15,00 € / pax)
Meet your instructor at the meeting point and according to your choice be drived or drive the mythical fiat 500 through the streets of Rome.
You will be lead by an instructor that you will need to follow if you choose the self-driving experience, otherwise you will be drive to the selected monuments.
• Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
• Arco di Costantino, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Rome Italy
• Giardino degli Aranci, Piazza Pietro D'Illiria Above Circus Maximus, 00153 Rome Italy
• Monte Testaccio, Via Nicolo Zabaglia 24 cnr Via Galvani, 00153 Rome Italy
• Piramide Etrusca Bomarzo o Sasso del Predicatore, Via Cupa Loc. Le Rocchette, 01020, Bomarzo Italy
• Colle del Gianicolo, Via Garibaldi Salita di Sant'Onofrio, 00165 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Via Ostilia, 48, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.