Rome Night Segway Tour
Explore Rome the fun and eco-friendly way on a small-group Segway tour. Roll through the ancient city streets on a self-balancing electric scooter, covering long distances without the aching feet. Learn about the city’s history from your friendly guide, stopping to admire ancient and baroque monuments like the Colosseum, Castel Sant’Angelo, Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
Group size is limited to 8 for a more personalized tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Segway rental
- Segway training session
- Tour guide
- Waterproof jacket (if required)
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- The appointment is at our meeting point in the pedestrian area of Castel Sant'Angelo. We will teach you how to drive a Segway through the beautiful Hadrian Mole Gardens. After that we'll be ready to head to Piazza Navona and then Campo de' Fiori, crowded and bustling market in the day time and romans' gathering point at night time. We will admire the beauty of Ponte Sisto on the Tiber, then crossing Piazza Venezia we'll climb the Campidoglio to enjoy the breathtaking view of the monument which best represents Rome: the Coliseum. Then riding along the Fori Imperiali we'll get to the world's most famous fountain, Trevi fountain. From there we'll reach the Spanish Steps to then loop back to our starting point, Castel Sant'Angelo.
Departure Point :Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Segway users are required to follow pedestrian rules
- The minimun age to participate on this tour is 16 years
- You must weigh at least 100 pounds (45 kilograms) to ride a Segway
- The dress code is smart casual
- There is a maximum of 8 people per group
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.