Rome: Night Sightseeing & Food Tour to Jewish Ghetto and Campo De'Fiori
The best way to enjoy Rome’s essence is by visiting its monuments in the golden hour and tasting its food. Thanks to this tour you will get to do both in 4 hours. Thanks to the help of a local guide you will go around the city admiring at the most important monuments and stopping in several different places to taste local cuisine, from savoury to sweet. Pass by the important squares of Piazza Navona, Campo de’ Fiori and Largo di Torre Argentina. In the Roman Jewish Ghetto you will try the famous “Carciofo alla giudia”, which is a fried artichoke that tastes like healthy chips. The Roman cuisine is rich of different flavours, not only pasta and pizza but also meats, seafood, vegetables and exquisite desserts. In this tour you will try all of them! At the end enjoy an authentic Gelato, while strolling around Rome when it is nighttime and the monuments are now illuminated by the lights of the city. An experience you cannot miss, Rome in the golden hour and at nighttime!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food and drinks
- professional guide
What's excluded :
- Visit of interior of Jewish Synagogue
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Roman Ghetto, Rome Italy
The Jewish Ghetto is a neighbourhood once inhabited with the majority of the jewish population of Rome. Today it maintains the Jewish culture and is home to the “Carciofo alla giudia”, one of the main dishes of the Roman cuisine.
Pass By: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Piazza Navona is one of the main squares of Rome. The main monument of this plaza is the Four River Fountain by the Italian artist Bernini, a masterpiece of the Roman Baroque.
Pass By: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Campo de’ Fiori is where the market takes place in the morning. This famous square is also very famous for it's night life. Here is located the ruins of the most ancient roman theater. You will have dinner among the ruins of the theater.
Pass By: Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Rome Italy
Largo di Torre Argentina is one of the most important squares in Rome because it houses four of the main temples of the Roman Age.
Departure Point :Piazza Mattei, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:45 PM
Return Detail :Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advised in advance. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking;
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour does not accommodate vegans, gluten or dairy-free diets.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.