Rome: Photoshooting at the Colosseum with anecdotes from a private guide and Aperitivo Box
Rome is a thousand-year-old city that amazes by its beauty whoever discovers it, whoever begins to explore it.
We propose to immortalize your passage in the eternal city, at the foot of its most historic monument.
Indeed, a professional photographer will take a picture taking into account the lights and the beauty of the archeological area around you. A service of 40 high quality retouched photos, ready to be displayed, posted or printed will be sent to you.
After these first shots in the area of the amphitheater Flavio, its real name, you will be directed near the ruins of Roman forums or you will be photographed again.
Throughout this journey, you will be accompanied by an official guide who will deliver you delicious tales.
You will be given at the end of your visit, a box containing a bottle of wine and products made by small local producers to savor the best of Rome.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Photographer and Graduate
- Private and official guide
- Photo service of 40 retouched photos in full HD delivered in one week
- Respect of your confidentiality and the European GDPR
- Aperitivo Box: Bottle of wine and tasting of local products
What's excluded :
- Transport to the meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The photoshooting will begin at the foot of the Coliseum, where your professional photographer will capture you from your best angle.
Anecdotes about the history of this mythical place will also be delivered by your private guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Via dei Fori Imperiali, 00186 Rome Italy
You will pass between the imperial forums where you can admire the ruins left by the Roman civilization, while taking advantage of the lights offered by these places to feed your photo album.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/19/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.