Rome: Pope's General Hearing in St.Peter's Square Exclusive Delivery
To avoid your expectations, we would like to invite you to receive your services. Your request for the invitation will be facilitated and prompted, knowing that the invitations, will not be accepted.
When the Pope is present in Rome, he holds Wednesdays at 10:30 am Papal hearings in St. Peter's Square. In case of bad weather, they take place in the Paul XI hall, located between the Italian territory and the Vatican State, accommodating up to 12,000 people.
This tradition dates back to Pope Pius XI who initiated it in 1925. Pope both authoritarian and praised for his great kindness.
per adult from
What's included :
- Delivery of the tickets directly to your accomodation
- Official invitation from Vatican city authorities
- Invitation request and administrative formalities included
- Disponibility guaranteed
- Customer Service
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Vuus can admire, in addition to hearing the papal audience, the magnificent St. Peter's Square, a historic site of rare beauty.
You can then in the afternoon visit the basilica whose entrance is free.
Departure Point :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Departure Time :5/19/2019 - 10/19/2021
Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.