Rome Pre-Cruise Private Tour
See Rome before boarding your cruise, during this five-hour private tour visiting the Eternal City, with stops and timing customized to your interests and schedule, including the one-hour journey from Central Rome to Civitavecchia Port. Your English-speaking driver will take you to major sights like the Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and the Pantheon. After four-hours exploring Rome, you will transfer to your cruise ship. Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Colosseum or other major sites can be included for an upgrade, please request after booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bags carried on board from the van
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/airport pickup
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (if you do wish to enter the Colosseum, please notify the local tour operator who can provide you with the skip the line tickets for 17 euro/person)
- Spend a few hours exploring Rome’s major sights before boarding your cruise ship, starting with a pickup at either your Rome hotel or Fiumicino airport, five hours before your cruise departure time. Your English-speaking driver will give you an introduction to the history of the Eternal City and some of its most famous sights and wonders, taking you to the ones you are most interested in. Marvel at the ancient amphitheater, the Colosseum, and have time to take photos outside, or visit it with a skip-the-line ticket upgrade, requested after booking. Imagine the spectacle that once took place at the chariot racing stadium, Circus Maximus, and gaze at the oculus of the former Roman Temple the Pantheon. Wear comfortable shoes for walking and when you need a break, you can linger and people watch at the Trevi Fountain or Spanish Steps, or have time to shop or browse nearby boutiques. Sip on a cappuccino, or sample gelato during your four-hour adventure exploring the history and culture of this ancient city. After about four hours, your driver will make the one-hour journey to Civitavecchia Port, transferring you and your bags to your cruise ship to depart Rome for your next destination.
Departure Point :From the lobby of your hotel or Fiumicino Airport
Departure Time :5 hours before ship's departure
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.