Rome Private Tour by Night with Dinner in Trastevere
Rome is beautiful at any time of the day, but when the sun goes down it becomes truly enchanting. To fully enjoy such magic moment, this tour will first take you to Gianicolo, the eighth hill of Rome and one of the most beautiful panoramic spots in town. Located just south of the Vatican, this beautiful terrace offers spectacular views and it’s definitely one of the best places to watch the sun set over the city. Your driver will then take you to the heart of Trastevere, the bustling neighborhood just across the Tiber river, known for its lively night scene and charming trattorias. Here you will feast on some iconic dishes of Rome’s culinary tradition to wash down with some great local wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Dinner in Trastevere with wine
- Entry/Admission - Colle del Gianicolo
- Entry/Admission - Trastevere
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colle del Gianicolo, Via Garibaldi Salita di Sant'Onofrio, 00165 Rome Italy
Gianicolo is one of the eight hills of Rome. It is the highest and can offer magnificent views of the whole city of Rome. From here you can enjoy a spectacular relaxing sun set before embarking in your food tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Trastevere, 00153 Rome Italy
Trastevere is a quaint neighbourhood by the River Tiber. Here you can find Rome’s nightlife where locals love to eat in Trattoria’s, typical tiny restaurants with the iconic dishes of the Roman cuisine.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.