Rome Secret Food Tour: Enjoy the Authentic Roman Taste w/ Private Tour Option
Your local Italian guide will take you to a delightful little café to taste an Italian cappuccino or espresso. Next you will try the best and most fresh pizzas in town (two types), your will try a Suppli, fried risoto balls. You will taste two typical Roman pastas including carbonara, in a small restaurant in the old Jewish quarter and enjoy the finest Italian hams, Salamis, and cheeses in a secret place only known by the locals. The tour ends with Real Sicilian gelato in the beautiful area of Trastevere.
per adult from
3 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Lunch included
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
A rectangular square south of Piazza Navona in Rome. Campo de' Fiori, translated literally from Italian, means "field of flowers".
Pass By: Palazzo Farnese, Piazza Farnese 67 Regola, 00186 Rome Italy
One of the most important High Renaissance palaces in Rome and currently serves as the French embassy in Italy.
Pass By: Roman Ghetto, Rome Italy
A Jewish ghetto established in 1555 in the Rione Sant'Angelo, in Rome. One of the city's most unique neighborhoods that is full of history, culture and great food.
Pass By: Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi, Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Classical 17th-century fountain, a homage to 4 rivers, featuring a Roman obelisk topped by a dove.
Pass By: Portico of Octavia, Via del Portico d'Ottavia, 29, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Remains of an ancient walkway originally built in the 2nd century B.C. to link two Roman temples.
Pass By: Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Rome Italy
A square in Rome, Italy, with four Roman Republican temples and the remains of Pompey's Theatre. It is in the ancient Campus Martius.
Departure Point :1: Piazza Navona, 14, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
2: Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.