Rome Shared Transfer: Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
Start your cruise vacation with ease by booking this hassle-free shared transfer from Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Port. Your friendly and professional driver will greet you for your morning or afternoon pickup and drive you directly to the cruise port in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle. It’s that easy.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Professional driver
- Meet and assist at the airport
- 1 to 8 people transferred in a shared vehicle
- Your driver will wait at the designated meeting point up to 30 minutes
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- 1 checked bag + 1 carry on per person allowed at no extra cost
- Choose between a morning or an afternoon pickup to suit your schedule, and then meet your friendly driver in the arrival hall at Rome Fiumicino Airport to travel directly to Civitavecchia Cruise Port.
Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your ground transport needs are covered by this shared transfer service. Avoid the confusion of taxis or public transport and enjoy a stress-free start to your cruise vacation.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight and cruise details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. Approximately 24-48 hours prior to your arrival in Rome, you will be required to reconfirm exact pickup time and place (the contact number will be provided on your travel voucher).
Departure Point :
After you have collected your luggages, head trough custom and out in the arrival hall. Your driver will be waiting in the arrival hall of the Terminal 3 by the NCC MEETING POINT/LIMO SERVICE holding a signboard with lead traveller name on it
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Return Detail :Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy - drop off by the ship
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.