Rome Sightseeing by Antique Tram Including Wine
Combine sightseeing with a party like no other on this 1.5-hour evening tour of Rome by antique tram. Sip unlimited local wine while passing by premier sights, including the Colosseum and Circus Maximus, as you watch an incredible live band perform songs from the likes of the Beatles, Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley. Come dressed in 1970s attire or simply arrive ready to dance — the choice is yours.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Unlimited wine
- City tour
- Live band
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza di Porta Maggiore, 00185 Rome Italy
Dress up in your best 1970s costume, or simply strap on your dancing shoes, and then make your own way to Piazza di Porta Maggiore in central Rome.
Hop aboard an antique Roman tram and take a seat at your reserved table. Then, nab yourself a glass of local wine from the helpful waiting staff — who will ensure your glass is topped up throughout the experience — and peer out the window as your tram sets off through Rome’s historic streets.
Soak up the buzzing atmosphere and mingle with your group and fellow partygoers as you pass by showstopper sights including Porta Maggiore — one of the ancient Aurelian Walls of Rome — Circus Maximus, the Baths of Caracalla and the Pyramid of Cestius.
Then, jump up and dance as the incredible live band performs songs by the likes of the Rolling Stones, Elvis Presley, the Beatles, Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, as well as Italian legends such as Adriano Celentano and Lucio Battisti.
Feel the tram come to a halt near the Colosseum, and hop off for a 15-minute break to absorb the stunning views of this magnificent monument before returning to the party.
After just over 1.5 hours, return to Piazza di Porta Maggiore, where your tour concludes.
Pass By: Circus Maximus, Via del Circo Massimo, 00186 Rome Italy
Picture more than 300,000 Roman spectators cheering chariot races inside this huge Roman circus, which was built to entertain emperors during the time of Imperial Rome.
Pass By: Viale delle Terme di Caracalla 52, 00153 Rome Italy
The ruins of ancient Rome's public bathhouse, dating back to the 3rd century.
Pass By: Piramide Cestia, Via Raffaele Persichetti, 00153 Rome Italy
Pyramid of Cestius
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Perhaps the best-preserved of the monuments of ancient Rome
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza di Porta Maggiore, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.