Rome Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Bus and Colosseum Tour | Skip-the-line tickets
Explore the best of Rome comfortably and efficiently. With the panoramic Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour, you can run far and wide in Rome for 24,48 or 72-hours, according to the option you'll chose. Onboard you'll find 8 languages audio commentary that will guide you through Rome and its wonders.
Besides the comfort of the panoramic sightseeing tour, you will also enjoy a real exclusive Skip the Line Colosseum Guided Group Tour, to better know the history and secrets of the main landmark in Rome.
Your tour will be lead by a professional guide, expert in art and history.
Maximize your time enjoying this excellent experience and value your visit to Rome by relying on experienced guides and professionals!
Tour suitable for families, groups of friends, and couples.
Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included on this 3-hours small-group tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-h Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill guided tour
- Small-group (max 19 pax)
- Professional tour guide
- Hop On-Hop Off Bus Ticket (according to the chosen option you'll have 24/48/72-hrs bus ticket)
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
HOP ON-HOP OFF BUS ITINERARY
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the HOP ON-HOP OFF BUS ITINERARY:
Attractions on the HOP ON-HOP OFF BUS ITINERARY:
- Roma Termini - Here you can find TERMINAL A and TERMINAL B
- Piazza di S. Maria Maggiore
- Colosseo - This stop is the closest one to our office located in via della Polveriera 8. You can get off here to join your Colosseum Tour.
- Circo Massimo - from there you can easily reach some point of interest in Rome like the Mouth of the Thruth or Trastevere Area on the opposite side of the river bank.
- Piazza Venezia - Here you have the main Rome City Center hub. From there you can easily reach any place in the city center like near Capitole Hill or the Trajan's Market. but also the most significat places in the city center like Trevi Fountain or the Pantheon.
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Vatican Museums
- Via Veneto - Would you like to have an iconic memoruy of Rome don't miss the chance to take a picture on the Spanish Steps right close to this stop.
- Piazza Barberini
Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore / Colosseum / Circus Maximus / Bocca della Verita / Teatro di Marcello / Monumento a Vittorio Emanuele II / Museo dell'Ara Pacis
Operates: The Hop On-Hop Off service is operating from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm. A complete Round Trip of Rome lasts about 2,5 hrs. However, you can join this service within the validity of your ticket (24,48,72 hrs). The validity of your ticket independently from the chosen option (24,48,72 hrs) is calculated from the validation of the ticket. Included in this itinerary 3h Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill guided tour.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bus ticket will be sent on your Viator extranet the day before your booking date.
- Please remind that it is strictly required to print your bus tickets. No mobile tickets will be accepted on the Panoramic bus.
- Panoramic Bus Ticket is valid for 24/48/72 hours from the first use.
- For the Colosseum Tour customers have a mandatory meeting time stated 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time due to managing and organizational reasons.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To get inside the Colosseum it is used group ticket and not individual one. It cannot be asked just the ticket entrance.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also provide your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour, if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- Child discount is applied only with a valid ID card
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors.
- The activity can suffer 20/30 min variation due to organizational resons
- For security reasons all visitors and their luggage shall be screened.
- To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Forbidden objects inside the Colosseum: bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley
- Can be introduced medium and small size backpacks to shoulder, which must be checked, as any other bag, with metal detectors, opened and visually inspected by the Urbe Security Institute, responsible for the entrance inspection
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund
- No change on a booking can be accepted after 24hrs to the starting time of the tour. In that instance, no refund will be issued.
- For the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Not recommended for traveler with motor difficulties or walker users
- We kindly inform you that any kind of disability (visual impairment, hearing impairment,... ) or anything that might prevent you to regularly join the tour, MUST BE communicate in advance to our staff.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers at the Colosseum entrance. If the temperature is above 37.5 ° C (99,5°F), access will not be possible. No refund will be available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.