Rome: Skip-the-Line Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Don't miss your chance to quickly enter one of the largest museums of the world, a destination that belongs on the list of World Wonders.
Embark on a 3-hour tour to discover the best works of art, famous masterpieces, classical antiquities, and more.
- Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums.
- See world-famous masterpieces from Caravaggio e Raffaello
- Gaze in awe at Michelangelo's miraculous Sistine Chapel.
- Discover ancient maps of the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Vatican Museums
- Expert tour guide speaking only the selected language
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Headphones in the Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- Pick up and mobility
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Meet your local guide to enter the museums. Wander the vast corridors and galleries of one of the most important museums in the world.
Go to the spectacular Cortile del Belvedere (Belvedere Courtyard) and see historic maps of ancient cartographers in the Gallery of Maps. Admire the beautiful tapestries by some of Raphael’s students in the Gallery of Tapestries. Then, gaze in awe at Michelangelo’s miraculous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Viale Giulio Cesare, 229, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- COVID-19 INFORMATION
- It is mandatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth. The mask will be kept worn for the duration of the visit.
- To access the Vatican Museum it is mandatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth. The mask will be kept worn for the duration of the visit.
- Each visitor must subject to body temperature check through suitable thermometric instruments. Access will be denied to anyone with a body temperature of 37.5°C or above. In this case, we cannot take charge of it and proceed to refund, as indicated on Colosseum official website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.