Rome Street Food experience in Campo de' Fiori Market with a Local
Rome, the eternal city, is famous all over the world for its beauty and history, but you can also taste delicious food. Take the chance, during this tour, to stroll around and discover Rome tasting various typical local foods. You will explore Piazza Campo de’ fiori with its double soul: in the morning it is a popular market and, in the night, it is a lively square, full of cafes. You will wander the streets of the Roman ghetto and admire the antiquity and beauty of the Pantheon and the ruins of some Roman temples in Largo Torre Argentina. Walking among all these places, you will taste some delights of roman cuisine like: pizza, supplí (fried rice balls), zucchini flowers, pastries and so much more. The perfect tour to combine a wonderful exploratory walk of the city with Roman flavors.
per adult from
What's included :
- food tasting
- professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza di Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Rome Italy
Piazza Campo de 'Fiori is a famous square of Rome and it is home to the popular morning fruit and vegetable market. This market already existed in the fifteenth century and was home to inns for pilgrims and merchants, here the peasants came from the hills around with baskets full of fruit and vegetables.
Pass By: Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Rome Italy
Largo Torre Argentina is one of the historical squares of Rome, in the center there are the remains of four Roman temples, for this reason this area is considered sacred. Just in this square Julius Caesar was stabbed to death.
Pass By: Roman Ghetto, Rome Italy
The Jewish quarter of Rome is one of the oldest in the world and arose a few decades after that of Venice, which historically was the first. It is one of the most popular areas of the city and is famous for its restaurants of Jewish-Roman cuisine, appreciated by people all over the world.
Pass By: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
The Pantheon is an architectural masterpiece and is one of the best preserved historical monuments in Rome, it has exerted great influence on all western architecture. It is a magnificent work that encloses beauty, technique and harmony, a stage that cannot be missed during your visit to the eternal city.
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.