Rome sunset vineyard visit, lakeside dinner with minibus transportation
Enjoy a special day visiting a vineyard and the picturesque lakeside town of Castel Gandolfo, located 20 kilometers from Rome.
From the center of Rome, you will depart to the Castel de Paulis Vineyard by minibus at 3 p.m with your guide. See the vines and wine cellar, tien taste three types of wine, with cheese and proscuitto pairing.
Proceeding the vineyard, you will visit Castel Gandolfo, which overlooks Lake Albano and is known as one of Italy’s most beautiful towns.
A short walk from the town is La Gardenia restaurant, where you will have a Gourmet dinner on the terrace overlooking lake Albano. You will be served gnocchi with black truffles, linguine with lobster and fine wine.
Under the restaurant there is an ancient Roman cave which you can explore
Following the restaurant you will take the short train back to Rome with your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro arte Castel Gandolfo, Corso della Repubblica 68, 00073 Castel Gandolfo Italy
Enjoy a special day trip filled with fine wine and gourmet cuisine, visiting a vineyard and the picturesque lakeside town of Castel Gandolfo, located 20 kilometers from Rome.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 43, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.