Rome The Complete Tour - Shore Excursion from Civitavecchia
Rome the complete tour will take you to all the main sites of the ancient city of Rome. There is so much to see in one day, this tour will get you to see the most famous sites such as the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and of course St Peters Square - home to the Vatican. This tour is a full day guided tour and involves a lot of walking to get to these sites, truly an amazing experience and your English speaking guide will be accompanying you all the way to give you information and history. When taking a tour in Rome, it is important to get a fully guided tour to get as much out of this city and of course, we always guarantee to get you back to your cruise ship in plenty of time! Please note: This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with walking difficulties.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Map of Rome
- Ear Piece for Groups of 9 or More
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food & Drink not provided but there will be a stop for this.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Tour will depart from the port of Civitavecchia
Drive to the Colosseum (arrive 1 hour 20 minutes - depending on traffic)
Arrive at the Colosseum for a 15 - 20 minute photo opportunity before embarking on the walking tour
The Trevi Fountain, The Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
Free time for lunch and souvenir shopping in Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona, of approximately an hour.
We will then board the coach again and our tour continues to St Peter's Square for a short walking tour with some free time around the square.
Tour will leave St Peter's Square (exact time to be arranged by your guide on the day) for the journey back to the port of Civitavecchia.
When does my tour start?
The tour start time will be set to fit in with your arrival time.
When do I return to port after my tour/excursion?
The tour is 8 hours in length so you will be returned in plenty of time for your cruise ship departure.
All tour times are based on Shore time (i.e. local time, - not ship time)
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Civitavecchia Port, 00053, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Joining instructions and start times will be sent to you through the Viator/TripAdvisor Messaging Portal.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.