Ronda and Arcos de la Frontera Private Tour from Cadiz
On this full day private day trip from Cadiz to Ronda, we will head inland and stop at an amazing white Andalusian village perched on a cliff called Arcos de la frontera, famous for its tangled combination of paths and cobbled streets that lead up to the wonderful sandstone castle, the Castillo de los Arcos.
Then on to the picturesque town of Ronda which is famous for its river gorge known as El Tajo, which is viewed across the stunning 18th-century bridge called Puente Nuevo (new bridge).
Afterwards, we'll see all the highlights of this lovely town ,which is one of the oldest in Spain, dating back to prehistoric times. We will do a short walking tour of the historical town, starting from the town square, known as Plaza de Espana, and it,s beautiful church. We will finally end up at Plaza de Toros Maestranza, which is one of the oldest
Here, you'll have free time to explore Ronda, the Bull ring (not included) and perhaps enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (not included)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit of Setenil de las Bodegas
- Free time in Ronda town center
- Pick up from your accomodation in Cadiz
- Private Mercedes Minivan from Cadiz
- Private official Ronda guide for 2-hour tour
- Start time can be flexible
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to Bull Ring (optional visit)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Ronda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Regio Andalusie, 29400 Ronda Spain
Private tour of the spectacular Ronda and Setenil with private English speaking official guide (Ronda only) to give you a wonderful insight of the history and culture of this spectacular place./ / The 1 hour journey from Cadiz passing through fascinating countryside and mountainside,we arrive at this unique village of Arcos Del la Frontera. Declared a national historical and artistic site in 1962 for its recognition of its beautiful architecture and extraordinary location. This historical town is a tangled web of pathways and passageways that lead right up to a beautiful sandstone castle, the Castillo de Los Arcos. As you would expect from such a vantage point, are amazing views overlooking the town and the rolling countryside below.
We journey on to Ronda (1.15 minutes) Ronda is one of the oldest towns in Spain, dating back to the Neolithic age, with many aspects of those still available to see.The town itself still retains much of its charm,despite the thousands of tourist who visit Ronda every year, particularly its old town. It is most famous for its fantastic views over the deep gorge called El Tajo. Everyone heads for 18th century Puente Nuevo 'New' bridge, which crosses the 100m drop below. The promenade leading around from the gorge gives stunning views to the Serranía de Ronda mountains.
Ronda fascinating history includes the Romans and Moors.The town was one of the last Moorish enclaves to fall to the Spanish Conquistadors.
The town is also home to a number of impressive historical sites that bring people in droves from all over the world. One of the most important sites of Ronda is the Plaza de toros or Bullring.This particular bullring is the oldest bullfighting ring in the whole of Spain. It is where the art of Bullfighting came about, and though now a museum, it still hosts fights during the festivities of Ronda
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and accommodation in Cadiz, and Cadiz cruise port If you are staying outside of Cadiz city, an additional charge may apply. Starting time can be flexible to suit your needs.Ports
- 11001 Cádiz, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.