Ronda and Setenil de las bodegas Private tours from Seville for up to 8 persons
On this private day trip to Ronda from Seville, we will head inland and stop at an unusual white Andalusian village called Setenil de Las Bodegas. famous for its dwellings built into rock overhangs above the Rio Trejo.
Then on to the picturesque town of Ronda which is famous for its river gorge known as El Tajo, which is viewed across the stunning 18th-century bridge called Puente Nuevo(new bridge).
Afterwards, we'll see all the highlights of this lovely town , which is one of the oldest in Spain,dating back to prehistoric times. We will do a walking tour with a private local Ronda guide for 2-hours of this historical town, starting from the town square, known asPlaza de España, and it's beautiful church.
We will finally end up at Plaza de Toros Maestranza, which is one of the oldest Bullrings in Spain.Here, you'll have free time to explore Ronda, the Bull ring (not included) and perhaps enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (not included) before returning to Seville.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit of Setenil de las Bodegas
- Free time in Ronda town center
- Pick up from your accommodation in Seville
- Private Mercedes Minivan from Seville
- Private official Ronda guide for 2-hour tour
- Start time can be flexible
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to Bull Ring (optional visit)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ronda, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Private tour of the spectacular Ronda and Setenil with private English speaking official guide (Ronda only) to give you a wonderful insight of the history and culture of this spectacular place./ / Journey from Seville passing through fascinating countryside, we arrive at this unique village of Setenil de las bodegas, which was named after its abundant wineries, which unfortunately were destroyed many years ago by an insect infestation.
Setenil is very unique and unusual village compared to most white villages of Andalusia. Where most white villages were built on mountains and hills, this town is built into caves in the cliffs above the river Trejo. Its dazzling white houses jut out from the rocks. It certainly is one of the most unique villages in Andalusia.
We journey on to Ronda (20 minutes) Ronda is one of the oldest towns in Spain, dating back to the Neolithic age, with many aspects of those still available to see.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and accommodation in SevilleStarting time can be flexible to suit your needs.Airports
- Sevilla Airport, Seville Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.