Ronda Guided Tour with Ronda Wine Tasting
The meeting point is at Museo Lara giving an introduction to Ronda. We start by looking at the exteriors of the Casa Palacio Museo Lara where at the end of the view you have the entrance included. We will walk through the alleys, Santa Maria la Mayor Church (exterior), Town Hall, Convents, Mondragon Palace (exterior), Tagus Viewpoints, Don Bosco House (exterior), Romantic Travelers, Casa de Rey Moro (exterior) Banos Arabes Viewpoint, Plaza de Toros and Iglesia la Merced.
At the end we go to the winery to taste 3 wines (white, rosé and red) and a local cheese and chorizo tapa.
per adult from
What's included :
- Exteriors of the Monuments
- Interior of Casa Palacio Museo Lara
- Wine Tasting of Ronda in the Winery when choosing the option
- Entry/Admission - Museo Lara
What's excluded :
- Interiors of the Monuments.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Lara, Calle Arminan 29, 29400 Ronda Spain
I will meet you at Museo Lara and make an introduction to the City, also explaining the Casa Palacio Museo Lara.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Iglesia de Santa Maria la Mayor, Plaza Duquesa de Parcent S/N, 29400 Ronda Spain
We are located in the Plaza Duquesa de Parcent where we can see the exteriors of the Santa Maria la Mayor Church, Town Hall, Las Clarisas Convent and Hermanita de los Pobre Convent.
Pass By: Palacio de Mondragon, Plaza Mondragon s/n Casco Viejo, 29400 Ronda Spain
We see the facade of the Palacio de Mondragon, currently the Archaeological Museum of Ronda
Pass By: Casa Don Bosco, Calle Tenorio n 20, 29400 Ronda Spain
Before arriving at Casa Don Bosco we see the Mirador al Tajo and the Puerta de los Molinos.
Next we see the facade of Casa Don Bosco.
Pass By: Casa Del Rey Moro, Calle Santo Domingo Savio 9, 29400 Ronda Spain
We passed by the house of the Moorish King where there is a Mine to draw water.
Stop At: New Bridge, Calle Arminan s/n, 29400 Ronda Spain
We see the most important Monument in Ronda and the Cuenca Gardens.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Banos Arabes, 11, Calle Molino de Alarcon, 29400 Ronda Spain
We arrive at a viewpoint where you can see Arab Baths, Walls, Churches, Bridges, Salvatierra Palace.
Pass By: Plaza de Toros de Ronda, Calle de la Virgen de la Paz 15 Casco Viejo, 29400 Ronda Spain
It is the oldest bullring in Spain in a round shape to give bullfighting shows and where for the first time you can fight on foot.
Departure Point :Museo Lara, Calle Armiñán, 29, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.