Ronda Walking tour, the dreamt city.
Through this walking tour you'll inmerse yourself in the history, culture and tradition of the authentic Ronda.
This unique city was settlement of different civilizations and even today visiting Ronda makes you travel back in time.
Enjoy its amazing views from the cliffs and don't miss the chance to meet it's magnificent New Bridge.
The best introduction to a city like no other in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de Toros de Ronda, Calle de la Virgen de la Paz 15 Casco Viejo, 29400 Ronda Spain
Your guide will explain you its main highlights from the exteriors
Pass By: Alameda Del Tajo, Calle de la Virgen de la Paz 25 Paseo Blas Infante, 1, 29400 Ronda Spain
A haven of tranquility in the heart of the city that flows into the city's cliffs
Pass By: New Bridge, Calle Arminan s/n, 29400 Ronda Spain
This emblematic bridge was built at the end of the 18th century. It connects the new and the old town and it's Ronda main tourist attraction.
Pass By: Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de la Merced, Plaza de la Merced, 48005 Ronda Spain
Still retains its first building dated 1585. On the inside, the nuns, besides selling delicious sweets, watch over a relic of Saint Theresa
Pass By: Casa Don Bosco, Calle Tenorio n 20, 29400 Ronda Spain
Modernist palace from the beginning of the 20th century built by the edge of the cliffs
Pass By: Palacio de Mondragon, Plaza Mondragon s/n Casco Viejo, 29400 Ronda Spain
Built on the 14th century, hosted the Catholic monarchs after the city was reconquered on 1485
Pass By: Plaza Duquesa de Parcent, 29400 Ronda Spain
This beautiful square hosts the City hall and the main Cristian temple of the city.
Departure Point :Atrivm, Paseo Blas Infante, 7, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.