Rooftops & Views of Rome: Private Aperitivo Tour
We will begin our fancy aperitif tour in the magnificent scenery of Sant'Angelo bridge, with the wonderful view of the Vatican.
Through the medieval alleys we will arrive in one of the most impressive squares of Rome, Piazza Navona. We will pass in front of the oldest Roman monument still intact: the Pantheon.
Now we will enter one of the most prestigious hotels of the city and discover its Rooftop bar above the Pantheon. Here we will enjoy delicious Italian prosecco.
Going forward on our walk after having tasted a delicious drink with an incredible view, we will visit Piazza di Pietra dating back to the Middle Ages. We will continue visiting the most famous fountain in the world - Trevi Fountain. Trevi Fountain is the largest & most beautiful fountain in the city.
We will thus arrive at our last destination: beautiful aperitivo bar overlooking the entire city, here with another delicious cocktail we will be able to enjoy the 360-degree panoramic views of Rome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - One glass of wine and one cocktail per guest
- Private tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks or food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Historical bridge of Rome
Stop At: Piazza Navona, 00186 Rome Italy
Explore historical square of Rome and the beautiful fountains
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
One of the oldest and most significant monuments in Rome
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Di Pietra, P. Zza Di Pietra - Rione Campo Marzio, 00187 Rome Italy
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Known as the most beautiful fountain in Rome
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :St. Angelo Bridge, Ponte Sant'Angelo, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.