Room of Plenty
Previous booking mandatory! Visit the iconic, escape room-like private museum of Ludwig Plenty located in his authentic apartment or play one of our outdoor games with fascinating riddles (also in Augmented Reality). A visit to Room of Plenty takes you back to 1969 and offers an exciting adventure with a captivating story behind it! The game is designed for groups of 2-5 people. It starts from a cup of coffee with the Game Master who tells you the story of the traveler and explains the rules. After that, you become Indiana Jones and start the 75-minute adventure. Suitable for any number of players, the iPad-based outdoor games offer unique sightseeing opportunities - riddles are located near main attractions of Gdańsk. Not only will you be able to explore the city, but save it from danger! There are two exciting titles: Operation Mindfall is spy-themed, Magic Portal is a fantasy game. Are you ready for Gdansk’s top entertainment? All games are available in English.
per adult from
What's included :
- 75-minute adventure game
What's excluded :
Discover the story of Ludwig Plenty in a private museum with a unique formula: visit the authentic apartment of the traveller and play one of the best live escape games in Poland.
Departure Point :Stolarska 6A, 80-842 Gdańsk, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.