Rope Climbing Adventure and Hiking in La Ciotat
The via cordata is a route equipped in a rock face in order to be able to move more easily.This is an intermediate activity between classic hiking and climbing.
Using rope techniques such as rappelling in this 3 hour activity will take you to the heart of the mountains creeks where few people venture out.
This course is affordable for beginners without any particular climbing knowledge. Located in La Ciotat, a stone's throw from Marseille, this adventure, characterised by the breath and noise caused by the crashing waves on the cliff, is ideal for families or friends.
No need to put on the climbing shoes that some dread as this route is done in sneakers or hiking shoes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Climbing gear
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
This route is an intermediate between classic hiking and climbing. Using rope techniques, this excursion will take you to the heart of the creeks where few people venture. This course is affordable for beginners without any particular climbing knowledge.
Departure Point :398 Chemin du Sémaphore, 13600 La Ciotat, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.