RoRo Street Art Tour
Street Art Lovers, Curious Travelers and Locals alike love this highly specialized, behind-the-scenes, fun and in depth look into the Phoenix Street Art Scene.
Here's what you'll love! Together we'll . . .
+Get the skinny on the Phoenix Street Art Scene, Mexican Muralism and the movers & shakers that are literally changing the face of Phoenix.
+ Walk through colorful alleys and behind buildings to see more than 30 larger than life murals along with the back stories of the artists that created them.
+Decipher messages of illegal graffiti found in the form of stickers, wheatpaste, stencils, and more!
+ Connect the dots of hip-hop to the current street art scene.
If you are looking for a rich cultural experience connecting you to the local vibe...this is it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour in English
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Churchill, 901 N 1st St, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2140
Enjoy a fun stop at a trendy shipping container food court adorned with the world's first shipping container sculpture backed with the mural filled "One- and -A- Half" Street.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Carly's Bistro, 128 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Carly, owner of Carly's Bistro, provided space for street artists to do their thing back in 2012. Since then the murals have acted as a springboard for artists to turn the RoRo into one of the nation's best street are scenes. You'll get to check out this historic and ever changing wall!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :801 N 2nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Return Detail :Taco Chelo, 501 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Since our tours are outside with only 12 participants there is plenty of room for social distancing! There is no need to touch doors or be in enclosed spaces. As your guide I take special care to maintain a safe distance and wear a mask as needed. All participants are asked to do the same.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.