Rose Hall Great House
Time spent for shopping in the second city of Jamaica - Montego Bay. Walk the "Hop Strip" where you'll find craft markets, Duty Free shops iceg with general shops and Supermarkets Stop for a drink ore-cream also along the way. Many stories exist about the Rose Hall Great House, once home to Annie Palmer who was said to be a witch and where she murdered many husbands and slaves through voodoo. She's still slated to haunt the property today and maybe you'll be one of the many persons who have come back, looked at photos and see images not seen at the time!
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air conditioned car/minivan
- Bottled water
- Driver _guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
Take a guided tour of the Rose Hall Great House during your visit to Montego Bay.
Choose either the group or private transportation option from central Montego Bay or the Grand Palladium, and enjoy an evening at one of Jamaica's finest great houses.
Learn about the family that owned Rose Hall and the haunting legends about Annie Palmer. See fine furnishings from the 18th century
After pickup at either the Grand Palladium or your hotel in Montego Bay, transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle to the Rose Hall Great House, which takes about 20 minutes to reach from the town center.
Experience the heritage of Jamaica at this beautifully restored colonial mansion that will transport you to another era and enchant you with stories of witches & power and love & death!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, Point Lucea, Lucea, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to covid 19 everyone is required to ware face masks, however if customer doesn't have. One will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.