Rose Hall Great House Tour from Falmouth
This tour will take you to the Rose Hall Great House, one of Montego Bay's most popular great houses. The tour will start with pick up at the Royalton White Sands Hotel and Falmouth cruise ship pier. The guided house tour lasts 2 hours however, you can also go on the optional shopping portion which will take you to the Montego Bay "Hip-Strip" for duty-free and craft shopping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Entry/Admission - Rose Hall Great House
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees USD$25 per adult and USD$10 per child.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
Travelers Get a guided tour of the Rose Hall Great House, viewing the entire property. An experience and knowledgeable guide gives a detail tour of the house that once belong to the White Witch of Rose Hall and look at her final resting place.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels in Falmouth. Ports
- Falmouth Cruise Ship Pier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks is required for travelers while being transported. Air conditioning will be used only if necessary. Seating capacity has been minimized in keeping with the social distancing protocol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.