Rosso di Montepulciano Wine Experience - From Florence
Montepulciano is a Renaissance jewel home to one of Italy’s most ancient wines, the Vino Nobile. After picking you up from your hotel, your personal chauffeur will take you on a scenic drive through the heart of Tuscany to visit two local wineries in Montepulciano, where you will be walked through vineyards and cellars to learn about the history and secretes of this great wine, as well as other regional wine varieties, and you will enjoy delightful tasting sessions accompanied by local nibbles that will delight your palate. The tour includes also a traditional lunch in a farmhouse to taste some of Tuscany’s delicious specialties.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Commented Wine Tasting in a Prestigious Wine Estate
- Lunch in a farm house
- Driver Escort
- Commented Wine Tasting in a family-run wine estate
- Visit of the vineyards
What's excluded :
- Local Guides
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montepulciano, Montepulciano, Tuscany
Montepulciano is a medieval and Renaissance hill town. Montepulciano is a major producer of food and drink. Renowned for its pork, cheese, "pici" pasta, lentils, and honey, it is known worldwide for its wine. Connoisseurs consider its Vino Nobile, which should not be confused with varietal wine made from the Montepulciano grape, among Italy's best.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your driver at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.