ROSY Cruise 5***** - Ha Long Bay & Lan Ha Bay 2 Days 1 Night
Rosy Cruise is one of the most luxurious 5-star cruises available for visiting Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay – symbols of the nature and beauty of Vietnam.
The Rosy Cruise family believes a superior service of the highest safety standard should be at the heart of the experience we offer onboard. Rosy staffs are professional chosen for their warm...
For our itinerary, it is unique and different, we will take you to the less visited and more enchanting scenery including many unique destinations such as: Three Peaches Beach Area, Dark & Bright Cave (for 2D1N).
Being called “A forgotten Eden”, Lan Ha Bay shows its unique beauty and character in green flora and limestone, covering the entire area of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will see endless spectacular rock formations rise out of mirrored jade-green water. These are pristine places with unique ecosystems that are not yet frequented by the usual tourist crowds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, finest bathroom amenities
- All meals on board
- Complimentary water on shuttle bus (for guests use our transfer service) and welcome drink on board
- Tai Chi, cookery demonstration, kayaking
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Fruits and local wine in sunset party (Not for Happy Hour)
- Internet wi-fi in the cabin, HD LED TV
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Transfer service
- Surcharge for Christmas & New Year’s Eve, Lunar New Year Holiday
- Single Supplement
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY ON ROSY CRUISE (L/D)
08:00 – 08:45
PICK UP TIME
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter. Start 2,5 hour road journey on shuttle limousine bus (for the guests use our transfer service)
If you go to Halong Bay on your own, please be ready at station – F43, Tuan Chau International Marina, Halong Bay (Next to Southern Hotel in Tuan Chau) at 11:30 A.M for check-in. Any late arrivals will be charged 100 USD for speed boat.
12:30 – 13:00
Welcome to Rosy Cruise, enjoy a welcome drink while our Cruise Manager gives a brief introduction, safety guidelines.
Receive the room key, check in your room.
13:00 – 13:15
Enjoy a typical lunch in the luxury dining room while Rosy Cruise slowly glides between the numerous small islands and the sea-green color.
– You can go downstairs at reception for the outdoor activities.
– Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Also, you can do kayaking under our tour guide’s instructions in so many beautiful spots.
Come back to Rosy Cruise
Summit on the sundeck for watching the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin, you are invited to Sunset party (we serve you local wine, some fruits) and do not miss the special offer “Happy hours – buy 2 get 1 for free” (from 17:30 to 19:00).
18:00 COOKING CLASS
You take part in cooking demonstration. We will guide you how to make the traditional Vietnamese dish – deep fried spring rolls or fresh summer rolls.
19:15 DINNER TIME
The delicate dinner is served with fresh food menu.
After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar,…
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
05:30 – 06:00 SUNRISE
Wake up early for the sunrise (depends on the season and the weather)
06:30 TAI CHI SESSION
Enjoy Tai Chi session on the sundeck (If it is not raining).
Breakfast are served in the dining room with the morning view of bay’s landscape.
DARK & BRIGHT CAVE
You will go to visit the Dark & Bright Water Cave by the tender (the transfer boat) to the small floating house and there you can have opportunity to explore the cave on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:15 – 09:30
Come back to Rosy Cruise and pack your luggage.
09:45 CHECK OUT TIME
Check-out of your room, returns the room key and settle bills at reception.
10:15 BRUNCH TIME
Brunch is served.
Leaving to the cruise, get on the speed boat to go to the harbour.
11:45 – 12:00 approx
Return to Hanoi by comfortable air-con shuttle limousine (if you use our transfer service) or you are meeting your private car driver when you arrived the harbour.
If you want to go to Cat Ba island, you must let us know, we will transfer you by Rosy Cruise small transfer boat to Gia Luan Port.
15:00 – 15:30 HANOI
Arrive back at your hotel after moving quickly by the highway.
WIFI ONBOARD: Wi-Fi is available on board the Rosy Cruise but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Departure Point :Lang Toi - My Village, 01 Tràng Tiền, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.