Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague Guided Tour with Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Discover the best of the Netherlands on this all-encompassing tour. Departing from Amsterdam, head to Rotterdam, where you will enjoy a quick city tour before heading to Spido for a 75-minute boat tour, the best way to view one of the world’s largest ports. After the harbor cruise, continue your tour with stops at the famous Market Hall and Cube Houses. Next stop is the picturesque city of Delft. Enjoy some free time for lunch and to discover Delft’s canal-streaked historic town center, packed with awe-inspiring historical monuments including the Old Church, the New Church, and the town hall. Afterward, pay a visit to a factory specializing in the coveted handmade Delft Blue pottery before swinging by The Hague for a city tour. See the home of the Dutch government and royal family, as well as the headquarters of several international organizations. On the way back to Amsterdam, stop at Madurodam, an outdoor park featuring miniature replicas of the Netherlands’ most famed locations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Harbour cruise Rotterdam
- Visit to a Delft Blue Pottery
- Entrance to Madurodam
- A professional, experienced and friendly live guide
- 100 Highlights Cruise in Amsterdam of Stromma Netherlands.
- Entry/Admission - Spido BV
- Entry/Admission - Delft Pottery De Delftse Pauw
- Entry/Admission - Madurodam
- Entry/Admission - Stromma - Central Station East
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spido BV, Willemsplein 85, 3016 DR Rotterdam, Netherlands
After a short city tour trough Rotterdam the first stop will be Spido for our 75-minute boat tour, the best way to view one of the world’s largest ports. You’ll see Rotterdam’s imposing skyline, cutting-edge architecture, harbours, shipyards, and docks.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Markthal, Dominee Jan Scharpstraat 298, 3011 GZ Rotterdam The Netherlands
After the harbour cruise we will continue with the city tour, you'll see the famous Markethall and Cube Houses.
Stop At: Delft Pottery De Delftse Pauw, Delftweg 133, 2289 BD Rijswijk, Netherlands
Enjoy some free time for lunch (not included) and to discover Delft’s canal-streaked historic town center, packed with awe-inspiring historical monuments including the Old Church, the New Church and the town hall. Also we will bring a visit to De Delftse Pauw, a factory specializing in handmade Delft Blue pottery, the most coveted porcelain since the 17th century.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Binnenhof & Ridderzaal (Inner Court & Hall of the Knights), Hofweg 1, 2511 AA, The Hague The Netherlands
Then, we’ll swing by The Hague for a city tour. In addition to being the seat of the Dutch government, this city is also the home of the Dutch royal family and the third largest city in the country. The Hague is where most foreign embassies in the Netherlands are located, as well as 150 international organizations, including the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court. It is also the home of the Peace Palace, a number of royal palaces, the Mauritshuis (featuring work by Vermeer, Rembrandt, and Andy Worhol, among others), and the Binnenhof (the meeting place of the Dutch government).
Stop At: Madurodam, George Maduroplein 1, 2584 RZ, The Hague The Netherlands
Before returning to Amsterdam, we’ll hit the nearby Madurodam, an outdoor park featuring miniature replicas of the Netherlands’ most famed locations. See the Rijksmuseum, the Binnenhof, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, the Port of Rotterdam, traditional Dutch canal houses, Thalys highspeed train /the railroad, Erasmusbridge, windmills, and more on a 1:25 scale.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stromma - Central Station East, Prins Hendrikkade 37A, 1012 TM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Back in Amsterdam your guide will give you your ticket for a 100 Highlights Cruise of Stromma Netherlands.
The Amsterdam 100 Highlights Cruise passes all of Amsterdam's famous attractions. Canal houses from the Golden Age, the Westerkerk, the Anne Frank: the 100 Highlights Cruise takes you past all of them. Sightseeing in Amsterdam couldn't be a more relaxing experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
2: Heineken Experience, Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- •People with walking problems are not advised to take this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.