Rottnest Island Bike, Snorkel & Ferry Package from Fremantle
Discover Rottnest Island by bicycle and experience over 63 beaches and 20 bays as you explore this unique A Class Reserve. Cycling is environmentally friendly and a fun recreational activity for all ages. As Rottnest Island has essentially no cars, cycling is one of the best ways to get around the Island.
Snorkelling is absolutely amazing on Rottnest Island, with many calm bays and beaches to choose from. See some unique marine wildlife and tropical corals in the beautiful underwater habitat. Bicycle and snorkel combo hire is the most easy, stress free way to get the ultimate Rottnest experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Restroom on board
- Use of bicycle
- WiFi on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Breakfast - All Food and Drink
- Skip the line on Rottnest Island and easily pick up your pre hired bike and snorkel kit. Rental includes bike fitting and free breakdown service.
Departure Point :B Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.