Rottnest Island Deep Dive Day Trips
Your Rottnest Island Day Trip includes 2 Deep Boat Dives minimum 30 metres. You must be a qualified diver (minimum Advanced) to attend this activity.
Blue Destiny DO NOT provide dive guides, however, one can be allocated by advance booking. If you're an experienced and confident diver you will be allocated a buddy to dive with (if you're travelling on your own) or you're welcome to dive with your friends (if travelling in a pair/group). We will endeavour to pair you with a diver of similar experience and equipment configuration (i.e. rebreather, twins/sidemount or single), however, this cannot be guaranteed so if you're travelling alone please be flexible.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Boat Dives (1 air cylinder supplied, bring or hire a 2nd air cylinder)
- Rottnest Island marine waters levy
- Coffee and/or Tea - Hot chocolate & water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch (24 hours notice required for special dietary requirements)
- Snacks - Morning and afternoon tea
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Dive Guide
- Rottnest Island landing fee (only applicable if you'd like to be dropped on the island afterwards)
- Deep scuba diving at Rottnest Island in Western Australia on board Blue Destiny Boat Charters 68ft twin deck catamaran, departing from Fremantle, including lunch, morning tea, afternoon tea and Rottnest Island marine waters levy.
Your Rottnest Island Day Trip includes:
2 Boat Dives (1 air cylinder supplied, bring or hire a 2nd air cylinder) aboard Blue Destiny
Catered Lunch (Including vegetarian options, vegan options available on request)
Endless Tea & Coffee
Biscuits & Lollies
Rottnest Island Reserve waters admission fee
Snorkellers and Day-Trippers welcome
Leave Fremantle 08:00, back approximately 15:30
The best thing about Rottnest Island Diving & Scuba Diving in Perth, are the Fantastic dive sites that are located so close to our Perth City. Fremantle is the main Port of Perth City & Western Australia. This makes Fremantle the best place to jump on our boat and head over to Rottnest Island.
Rottnest Island is a limestone rock based Island, being of a soft porous composition. This soft rock coupled with the open Indian ocean currents, have created deep crevices, caverns and huge swim thru's like you have never seen before.
• Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
• Vegetarian lasagne
• Lemon and garlic chicken
• Beef and gravy - Served with fresh bread rolls and butter
• Creamy pasta salad
• Greek salad
• Garden salad
• Ice cream sandwiches
Departure Point :Molfetta Quays, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.