Rottnest Island Segway Tour: Fortress Adventure Tour
Take the path less travelled as we go off-road and explore Rottnest Island’s most spectacular bays, beaches and attractions on a Segway built for adventure! Our knowledgeable guides will share an insight into the military heritage of Rottnest and its pivotal role in the defence of Fremantle Harbour. We visit the Bickley Battery gun emplacements and Jubilee lookout, with plenty of time to enjoy the pristine beaches and an opportunity to meet Rottnest’s famous Quokkas.
• Beautiful Thompsons Bay
• Bickley Battery
• Jubilee Hill Observation Post
• Paterson Beach & Henrietta Rocks
• Kingstown Barracks
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from Rottnest
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Take the path less travelled as we go off-road and explore Rottnest Island’s most spectacular bays, beaches and attractions on a Segway built for adventure! Our experienced guides will introduce you to your off-road Segway in our practice zone before setting off to delve into the fascinating military history of Rottnest Island.
We visit the Bickley Battery gun emplacements and Jubilee lookout, and learn how important Rottnest Island was in defence strategy for Fremantle port during World War II. Rottnest Island is renowned for its pristine beaches and secluded bays. Our guides will explain the amazing natural habitat of the island with plenty of time to stop at stunning photo locations and perhaps a Quokka selfie along the way.
Perfect for guests with an adventurous spirit, you won’t want to miss this tour, rated the best activity to do on the island. We like to think so!
Departure Point :Segway Tours WA (Rottnest), Kingstown Barracks Kingstown Road Corner of, Hospital Ln, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be minimum 12 years of age .
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not permitted on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.