Rottnest Island Segway Tour: Settlement Explorer Tour
Learn about the amazing and sometimes controversial history of this Thomson Bay and this pristine island. Absorb the picturesque vistas of the natural beauty of the island. What you experience will leave you spellbound and wanting more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Rider training and assessment
- Experience knowledgeable tour guide
- Personal radio communication for listening to the guide
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Must be minimum 12 years of age
- Weigh over 45kgs and under 118 kgs
- Covered footwear preferable
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.
- The relaxed holiday vibe of Rottnest’s historic settlement is just made for Segway touring. From our base at Kingston Barracks, our experienced guides will introduce you to your off-road Segway in our practice zone before setting off to explore some of the best views of the island. Glide along spectacular Thompson Bay, filled with boats & bathers, to the iconic Rottnest pub. Enjoy stories of the settlement’s intriguing past and keep watch for Quokkas. We will have plenty of time for Quokka selfies!
Leaving the settlement, our tour follows beachside paths, exploring pristine bays and popular beaches, including The Basin; one of Rottnest’s most picturesque swimming spots. Standing sentinel over the swimmers is Bathurst Lighthouse one of the most popular photo stops on our tour. Spare a thought for the island’s cyclists, peddling up hills. Our cool little machines will have you back to Kingston Barracks, relaxed and comfortable. Happy days!
• Beautiful Thomsons Bay
• The Quod
• Heritage Common area
• Lomas Cottage
• Pilot boathouse
• North Thomson Settlement
• The Basin
• Bathurst Lighthouse
Departure Point :Segway Tours WA, Shop 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check where we are located and plan to be at the location 15 minutes prior to the tour time.
- If catching transport to our location, please allow for their scheduling in your travel plans.
- Bring a camera, you will see and experience things which may only come once in a lifetime.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.