Rottnest Island Settlement Explorer Segway Package from Fremantle
Explore some of the best views of Rottnest Island on your 1-hour guided Segway tour. The relaxed holiday vibe of Rottnest’s historic settlement is perfect for Segway touring.
Glide along spectacular Thomson Bay, filled with boats and bathers, to the iconic Rottnest pub. Enjoy stories of the settlement’s intriguing past and keep watch for Quokkas. Leaving the settlement, the tour follows beachside paths, exploring popular bays and beaches.
The tour concludes back at Kingstown Barracks and you have free time to explore the Island. Why not dive into one of the pristine bays or complete the Quokka selfie challenge. The opportunities are endless.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Island Ferry Jetty
What's excluded :
- Lunch - All food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: B Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Check in for your ferry over to Rottnest. You will return here at the conclusion of your day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Island Ferry Jetty, Indian Ocean, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Dock here when you arrive at Rottnest Island. You will also catch your return ferry back to Fremantle from here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kingstown Barracks, Kingstown Rd, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Make your own way down to Kingston Barracks to commence your Segway tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :B Shed, 1 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.