Rottnest Island 'Snorkel and Sail'
Experience the magic of Rottnest Island by luxury sailing catamaran! Sail the island’s stunning coastline and dive
into an underwater paradise, full snorkel gear included.
Departing Thomson Bay, enjoy a leisurely sail to a secluded bay, cool down and hold on to our huge cargo net as we drag you through the water on route. Anchored at the island’s top snorkel spots, find over 120 different species of tropical fish, you won’t see along the metropolitan coastline. Look out for dolphins and the rare Australian sea lions! Kayaks and SUP boards also available for your use.
Enjoy a seasonal fruit platter as we sail you back to the jetty in time for the afternoon ferries.
Tour is suitable for ages 4 and up. Snorkellers must be aged 8 and over.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Seasonal fruit platter
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Kayaks and SUP
- Cargo net (if conditions permit)
What's excluded :
- Ferry transfers to/from Rottnest Island
- Drones not permitted onboard
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Explore the island's top snorkel spots! Discover up to 400 different species of fish, coral, shells and sea grass. Keep an eye out for dolphins, stingrays, sea birds and he curious and playful Australian sea lion.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rottnest Cruises, Thomson Bay Fuel Jetty, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Pregnant women over 30 weeks may need to provide a medical clearance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.