Rottnest Island Wild Seafood Package with Round Trip Ferry from Perth
The ‘thrill of the catch’ will be yours to remember forever, as you pull up pots of Western Rock Lobster (or ‘crayfish’, as it is commonly known in Australia). Learn more about this unique and delicious ocean delicacy from our crew, then sit back and enjoy watching an exquisite seafood feast prepared right before you.
Hot off the barbecue, your lobster will be served alongside other fresh seafood delights such sashimi salmon, freshly-shucked oysters, Blue Swimmer crabs, fish tacos, prawns and marinated octopus, plus an array of delicious accompaniments.
Enjoy it all, paired with unlimited West Australian wines, beers and soft drinks, served as you cruise.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Seafood buffet
- Alcoholic Beverages - Unlimited beer, wine and soft drink
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- A hands-on experience where you will pull up pots of Western Rock Lobster, learning about the delicious and unique delicacy. An exquisite seafood feast will then be prepared before your eyes including lobster, sashimi salmon, freshly-shucked oysters, Blue Swimmer crabs, fish tacos, prawns and marinated octopus, accompanied by unlimited West Australian wines, beers and soft drinks.
• Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
• Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
• Seafood Buffet Lunch - Barbecue seafood buffet lunch, including your freshly-caught crayfish and other local seafood delights.
Departure Point :SeaLink Rottnest Island - Barrack Street Jetty, Perth Terminal, Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Crown Metropol: 7:00AMHyatt Regency: 7:20AMPan Pacific Hotel: 7:25AMTravelodge Hotel: 7:30AMParmelia Hilton: 7:40AMIntercontinental Perth City Centre: 7:45AMFour Points By Sheraton: 7:50AMSullivans Hotel: 8:00AMYou will receive specific pickup location and time instruction after the booking. Please be waiting outside 10 minutes prior to scheduled pickup time. Please contact SeaLink Rottnest Island If you are not staying near any of the listed locations for the nearest pick-up location and time.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.