Rouge River White Water Rafting - Full day
White water rafting on the Rouge River, rated one of the top ten rivers in North America for rafting!
This tour has been one of Quebec's most popular white water rafting trips for more than a quarter century. It's an unbeatable one-day rafting adventure. The river rapids come up fast and furious in a cascade of ledges, drops and waves that are sure to thrill veterans and novices alike.
Our rafting season usually opens in the Harrington Canyon when the spring flood is at its peak. During summer, we raft the challenging Seven Sisters that offer impressive continuous rapids. Our trips descend the best stretches of the river based on the current water levels.
per adult from
What's included :
- 16 km of rafting, guide and all equipment is included.
- Riverside picnic lunch and your choice of salmon or steak dinner.
- Use of all facilities at the rafting basecamp
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- Wetsuits are included before May 31st and after Sept 5th. Available for rental at all times.
What's excluded :
- Drinks (Available for purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks at the end of the day (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin Kandahar, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1E2 Canada
You'll start your day at rafting basecamp (approx 1 hour drive) where you will meet our guides. After signing in at the reception, you will be transported by bus to the starting point on the river.
You'll start with a safety briefing and then get into your boat, an inflatable raft that can accommodate 6 to 10 people. Your professional guide will practice basic rafting manoeuvres with you. Before each rapid, we will explain what to do and how to react. One of the Rouge River’s many advantages is having calm pools after each rapid, making the descent fun and diversified.
You will do two descents of the river (16 km or approx 4 hours of rafting) and in between have a riverside picnic lunch where you will have time to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the river but also its many sandy beaches. Between rapids, there are golden beaches and great places for bodysurfing and floating in the current.
Afterwards, you will return to basecamp where you can enjoy some "après-rafting" fun in the 2 large hot tubs and the pool. Our basecamp facilities also include showers and lockers and a snack bar.
You will end your day with a delicious steak or salmon dinner and a multi-media presentation of your day of rafting!
Departure Point :25 Chemin Des Sept Chutes, Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, QC J0V 1B0, Canada
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants must be 12 years old minimum
- Youths 16 yrs. and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Youths 17 yrs old can participate without an adult present, but must have an adult sign the release waiver.
- No expectant mothers
- All participants must know how to swim.
- This activity requires some physical exertion.
- Participants will meet at the base camp and can leave a bag there. A full list of what to wear will be provided on the voucher.
- Our base camp is between Ottawa and Montreal near the Ontario border. (1 hr 15 min from Tremblant and 1 hour 15 minutes from Montreal or Ottawa.) If you are staying at the Tremblant resort or nearby, we recommend the Tremblant Rafting - Full Day Trip with transport, which includes return transport from Tremblant.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.