Round Island Tour
The natural wonder of Devils Bridge and the restored Historical Nelsons Dockyard are two of the many interesting sites during this tour. Driving through the villages on the southern side of the island which is home to the Antigua Black Pineapple (dubbed the sweetest in the world) is a bonus while on tour.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Shirley Heights
- Entry/Admission - Nelson's Dockyard
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shirley Heights, English Harbour Antigua
Perched high above English Harbor, the view from Shirley Heights is simply amazing. If offers a breathtaking view of the yachts moored in the harbor below. Named after Governor Thomas Shirley who fortified the harbor in 1781. On a clear day, neighboring islands can be seen from this vantage point.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nelson's Dockyard, St. John's, English Harbour Antigua
Nelsons Dockyard, named after Admiral Horatio Nelson, a British naval officer who lived in this Royal Navy Dockyard between 1784 to 1787. Fully restored to its original splendor, the 18th /19th Century buildings of the Dockyard is home to any modern amenities. Trained tour guides on hand to enlighten you on the history of the Dockyard
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Devil's Bridge, Willikies Antigua
A natural phenomenon formed by thousands of years of erosion as the Atlantic waves crashed against the rocks creating Devils Bridge. This bridge is filled with geysers and blowholes. It is said that many enslaved Africans committed suicide in their final effort to escape the horrors of slavery. A must see while visiting Antigua.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from ALL hotels. Guests are met at the Lobby of their hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regarding Covid-19, all arriving guests are processed at the airport with temperature check etc. and all drivers/vehicles for transfers/tours will be adequately sanitized in keeping with Government protocol. All our drivers are Government Certified and will have certification stickers on vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.