Round of Antiparos & Despotiko on Parian Cruises sailing boat
Experience Round of Antiparos & Despotiko on Parian Cruises sailing boat with included lunch that is personalized depending on your taste.
per adult from
What's included :
- All that is included in description
What's excluded :
- Tips and Individual expenses
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Cave of Antiparos, Agios Ioannis Hill, 846 00 Greece
Biggest (and most beautiful!) playing field in the world: the sea!
Sailing contains everything you could want in a vacation in one convenient package.
There’s so much you can see and do, and every sailing trip is different.
Parian Cruises – Schedule:
• Departure from Paroikia at 10:00
• Breakfast while traveling to the Blue lagoon in Panteronissia
• Stop to Panteronisia for swim 30 min
• If the weather gives the opportunity, stop to the sea caves for an hour and 30
minutes to enjoy your meal and/or swim. Otherwise the stop is at the Despotiko.
• Return to Paroikia at 17:00
The meal is included in the price and it is personalized depending on you (let us know if you prefer fish or meat), drinks (beer, wine etc), as well as snacks during the whole trip.
Capacity: maximum 12 passangers
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Admiral, ΠΑΡΑΛΙΑ - ΘΕΣΗ ΒΙΝΤΣΙ ΠΑΡΟΣ, Paros 844 00, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.