Round Private Tour from Seville
Discover the stunning city of Ronda on our private day trip from Seville.
We will pick you up in front of your accomodation and will take you to one of the most beautiful towns in Spain.
You will visit the main sites such as the Plaza de Toros and the dramatic Tajo cliffs situated over the Guadalevin river.
Walk through the whitewashed and narrow streets of the old city founded almost 3000 years ago by the Iberians tribes.
You can complete your day customizing the itinerary as much as you want, visiting some of the picturesque white villages that surrounds the city like Setenil de las Bodegas or Zahara de la Sierra, or enjoying one of its famous wineries.
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Toros de Ronda
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Regio Andalusie, 29400 Ronda Spain
Round Guided Tour
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: El Tajo de Ronda, C/ de Arminan, 29400 Ronda Spain
Bridge of Ronda
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Toros de Ronda, Calle de la Virgen de la Paz 15 Casco Viejo, 29400 Ronda Spain
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.