Round-Trip Airport Transfers to Hylton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Hastings Tours provide round trip airport transfer from the Montego Bay airport to Hylton Rose Hall Resort and Spa. The transfer includes a trained and professional driver who is courteous and knowledgeable.
Guests will travel in comfort in a luxurious and air-conditioned bus. Our guests and their safety are our number one priority.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Round-trip transportation
What's excluded :
- To have a smooth transition from the airport to the requested travel destination is the main objective which will be achieved when booked and confirmed. Flight arrival time will be passed on to our professional drivers who take the initiative to check flight status online as another form of confirmation. Upon Arrival at the airport, the designated driver is responsible for holding a sign with the company's name as well as passengers name for quick and easy identification, hassle free and to avoid or bypass the chaos. Customers will be directed to their awaiting luxurious and comfortable air-conditioned vehicle (Car, Van, Bus), and will enjoy the ride while any request of either music, food or sight-seeing can be made. A safe delivery to the destination is guaranteed.
For the returning trip to the airport, the designated driver will ensure he/she is punctual and will be waiting for the customers at the front lobby. Customers will be transported in a timely manner to the airport which will leave our passengers with a little extra time for his/her leisure. It is a definite that customers will be left satisfied and fulfilled with the transfer service that was provided, and they will always be pleased to return for another fun filled vacation
Departure Point :
AirportsSangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
Departure Time :7/15/2019 - 7/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Rose Hall, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All guests must wear a face mask before entering the vehicle. If needed additional masks will be available at a low cost. Strict adherence to the Jamaica Tourist Board protocol guidelines regarding social distance while commuting.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.