ROUND TRIP Nadi Int Airport - Shangri- Las Fijian Resort & Spa Yanuca Island,Cuvu
Our friendly staff will transport you from the Nadi International Airport to your destination.
We provide free WiFi in the vehicle. We can also arrange for a free baby seat, please advise us on this during your booking.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Free baby seat (on request)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our friendly staff will have much pleasure picking you from the Nadi International Airport and dropping you off to FIJIAN Hotel located outside Nadi. We are a experienced transfers company in Fiji providing this service for many years now.
Our vehicles are brand new and well maintained with trained staff who will help you in transporting you.
We provide free Wifi for you in the vehicle, so that you get a chance to contact your loved ones and tell them about the first sight you have on the beautiful Fiji Islands.
We also provide a free baby seat, should you ask for it in advance.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Nadi International Airport Dates: See Availability Return point: Fijian Resort to Airport
AirportsNadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
Return Detail :Shangri-La's Fijian Resort & Spa, Yanuca Island, Cuvu, Yanuca Island Coral Coast Fiji Islands, Fiji
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- INSTANT CONFIRMATION
- Our staff will wait for you at the arrival entrance hall with your name sign
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face Mask and Hand sanitizers will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.