Round-Trip VIP Private Transfer to Tikal from Belize Border
What sets our tours apart from others is our dedication and love for our work and our empathetic approach towards guests. We strive to ensure that our tours exceed your expectations in every way, but especially in terms of experience and value.
Tikal VIP Tours is aptly named for the importance of our clients—we strive to provide a VIP experience for everyone and hope that your time in Guatemala will be an experience of a lifetime. Because of his passion for guiding, Elmer Alvarado has become one of the “Most Recommended” guides certified by the Guatemalan Tourism Institute (INGUAT) since 2011.
“I am living my dream,” says guide and founder, Elmer Omar Alvarado. “If you do what you love, you will never work a day in your life and you will always be happy.”
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- We provide safe and responsible private round-trip transportation from the border of Belize to Tikal with A/C and seatbelts. Contact us for a nice ride to your airport, hotel, or archaeological site.
Now during Covid 19 pandemic our cars are well sanitized.
Departure Point :
We pick up from the Belize border and will take you to Tikal and back.
OtherMelchor de Mencos, Guatemala - The border between Guatemala and Belize.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/31/2019 - 6/21/2022
Monday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Melchor de Mencos, Guatemala - The border between Guatemala and Belize.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.