Roundabout Atlanta City Sightseeing Tour
If you’re looking to experience the most of the city in a short amount of time, our 4-hour Roundabout City Tour has been carefully crafted to offer a fantastic insight into Atlanta. Our Atlanta City Tour condenses 3-4 days of independent exploration into a 4-hour tour. On this tour, you’ll see historical and cultural sites, high-rise towers, spectacular city skyline views, and beautiful Southern mansions, to name a few attractions. We understand that you want to experience as much as possible, and that’s why we tend to go further than any other tour company in the City of Atlanta. Rather than stick to one district, we’ll take you to Downtown, Midtown, and Buckhead to expand your awareness of Atlanta’s culture and history. Our tour allows time for up to three stops, so you can explore the destinations of your choice and take some photos. We'll take you to iconic spots such as MLK Jr.’s birth home, Underground Atlanta, The Varsity, for the perfect overview of our eclectic city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- 3 stops for exploring and selfies (lunch stop is optional)
- Complimentary hotel/Air BnB pickup and drop-off (within 5 radius from...
- Driver/ Local Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (suggested)
- Child Car Seat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buckhead, 3060 Peachtree Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305-2234
See the one of most affluent and wealthiest neighborhoods in the country called The Beverly Hills of the East. Great shopping malls, boutiques, restaurants, and more. See the Buckhead village, shops, and beautiful mansions.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Peachtree Street Northeast, Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
Atlanta's first major roadway see popular landmark sites, famous churches, shops, and restaurants
Stop At: Midtown Atlanta, Atlanta, GA, USA
Home of the art venues
See the Atlantic Station, Margaret Mitchell Home, Varsity, Fabulous Fox Theatre, Coca Cola Headquarters, The Tight Squeeze
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Atlantic Station, 1380 Atlantic Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30363-1142
Midtown Atlanta's best kept secret
Stop At: Centennial Olympic Park, 265 Park Avenue West NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1615
See World of Coke, Georgia Aquarium, Civil Rights Museum, CNN Center, Skyview Atlanta, Mercedes Benz Stadium, and much more.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Downtown Atlanta, Atlanta, GA, USA
see the downtown distrct of attractions, hotels, fortune 500 companies,
Pass By: Underground Atlanta, 50 Upper Alabama St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303-3192
Atlanta's birthplace, learn how it all got started, how she got her name, and the many hidden unknown gems.
Pass By: Sweet Auburn Ave, Atlanta, GA
Once Atlanta’s richest Negro Street in the world.
Woodruff Park, Atlanta Daily World (1st black daily newspaper)
Atlanta Life, Apex Museum, The Royal Peacock SCLC Headquarters
Stop At: Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, 450 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312-1504
Home to one of the greatest freedom fighters in US history, Dr. MLK Jr! Witness the internal flame, Ebenezer Baptist Church, the behold statue, Dr King's Birth Home and more
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Georgia State Capitol, 206 Washington St SW Capitol Square, Room 214, Atlanta, GA 30334-9007
Atlanta Government Center , Atlanta City Hall, Fulton County Courthouse, Georgia Freight Depot, Five Points
Stop At: Atlanta Olympic Cauldron Tower, 513-637 Capitol Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312
Pass by the Olympic Torch & Olympic Stadium, relive the 1996 olympic moments. Amazing unknown facts!
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :1: Lenox Square, 3393 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
2: Buckhead Station, 3360 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
3: The Varsity, 61 North Avenue NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. We provide pickup at local area hotels at Downtown Atlanta, Midtown Atlanta, and Buckhead Atlanta, as well as neutral meetup locations. Additional fees for local airport area and residents close to I-285.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour operates in all weather. Umbrella or rain poncho is recommended for for light rain. For extreme weather conditions, please call the phone number on your voucher to reconfirm tour operation.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Complimentary pickups for the Atlanta Airport area,Downtown, Midtown, and Buckhead Atlanta
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.