Roundtrip Private Shuttle from Ocho Rios to Blue Hole and Back
Travelers are transported to the Blue Hole in a comfortable Toyota coaster bus that fits 20 passengers comfortably with enough space for social distance and if it’s a group of 10 persons a Toyota Hiace will fit comfortably and is very clean, your bus is fitted with music and microphone for your entertainment to your tour.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Two ways transportation service with waiting time at the Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- Water shoes recommended for the Blue Hole tour
- Entry fee for Blue Hole is not included in the transportation price
- Travelers will be picked up either from the cruise ship or hotel at the designated time and greeted by a tour guide with your name and be seated
After picking up all Travelers the bus will take 25 minutes to get to the Blue Hole, there will be no stops on the way until the bus reaches the Blue Hole.
Arriving at the Blue Hole Travelers pay entrance fee at the office while the bus waits until your tour is over the bus will take Travelers back to their pick up point or shopping area (optional).
Departure Point :
Travelers from hotel and villas will be picked up at the main lobby at a designated time Travelers from cruise ships in Ocho Rios will be picked up at Star Bucks Cafe outside the cruise ship pier. Travelers will go directly to the Blue Hole and directly back to the pick up point after the Blue Hole Tour is completed ,Travelers can stop at shopping area on the way back to the pickup point ( optional).
PortsOcho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Return Detail :SeaStar Villa Blue Lagoon, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- * Travelers should Provide mask and sanitizer for their own preference . * Due to Covid-19 restrictions air condition is restricted while driving unless rain is falling
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.