Route 1: Caves - reservations for 2 people - Chapada Diamantina by Zentur
ATTENTION: BOOKING ONLY FROM 2 PEOPLE.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING ALONE, TALK TO US! WE'LL FIND AN OPTION FOR YOU; D
COLLECTIVE TOUR, IN GROUP PREVIOUSLY ORGANIZED BY THE AGENCY.
WE ARE FOLLOWING ALL THE HYGIENE AND SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES INSIDE THE CARS AND ON THE WALK, FOR YOU TO HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE EXPERIENCE.
Route 1, also known as Caves, is the most visited route throughout Chapada. It brings together the most famous postcards and allows visitors to learn a little about each thing: rivers, waterfalls, cave.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bilingual guide
- Accident insurance during the tour
- Entry/Admission - Gruta da Fumaca
- Entry/Admission - Fazenda Pratinha
- Entry/Admission - Gruta Azul
What's excluded :
- Optional Pratinha sports such as Snorkel and Zip Line (Client may hire directly on site)
- Child car seat: Children between 6 months and 7 years old cannot travel without the car seat. Parents must bring or rent equipment in the city.
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rio Mucugezinho, Estrada Br 242 Km 242 22, Lencois, State of Bahia 46960-000 Brazil
Between 8:00 and 8:15 am we will leave Lençóis by car, about 30 min. Then we will walk on a gravel trail to the Mucugezinho River. The walk takes about 15 minutes
Stop At: Poco do Diabo Waterfall, BR-242 Km 22, Lencois, State of Bahia 46960-000 Brazil
Along the bank of the Mucugezinho River, we will walk another 25 minutes through the rocks until we reach the great waterfall of Poçodo Diabo with almost 15 meters high and a wonderful well for bathing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gruta da Fumaca, Iraquara, State of Bahia Brazil
After another half hour of walking we will leave the previous attraction, we will travel by car for another 1 hour and then arrive at Gruta da Fumacinha. The cave is rich in geological formations and its internal visitation lasts about 40 minutes. There we will be accompanied by the expert guide in the cave.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Fazenda Pratinha, Rodovia BA 122 Chapada Diamantina National Park, Iraquara, State of Bahia 46980-000 Brazil
After lunch, we will follow a 30-minute road trip to Fazenda Pratinha. There we can swim in the transparent waters of the Pratinha river and relax in a true natural oasis.
Pratinha Farm offers sports activities that can be hired in person, such as zip lines and snorkel. These activities are not included in this package.
Note: Before hiring optional services at Pratinha, it is important to consult the agency guide if there will be enough time to reconcile the stay on the river and the time spent to perform sports activities.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Gruta Azul, Chapada Diamantina National Park, State of Bahia Brazil
Leaving the Pratinha River, we will walk 10 minutes along a small trail to the Blue Grotto, to appreciate its beauty and to photograph.
It is important to note that the bluish effect in the cave's waters depends exclusively on sunlight at the time of visitation. If it is cloudy, the cave will not turn blue.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Chapada Diamantina National Park, Chapada Diamantina National Park, State of Bahia
Departure Point :Zentur, 36, - R. José Florêncio, 2, Lençóis - BA, 46960-000, Brazil
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children between 6 months and 7 years old must use a car seat when driving. Parents must bring their own equipment or rent here in the city.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- WE RECOMMEND THE VISITOR TO TAKE AT LEAST 3 MASKS PER WALK.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.