Route between Irazú Volcanoes and Turrialba
We are going to visit the crossing between the Irazú and Turrialba Volcanoes. A route of 11 km one way to the Central where we will find slopes for all tastes, unique landscapes that from 3000 meters above sea level
It is important to indicate that on the way you must be prepared for changes in the weather. This area has a very irregular climate. (It rains, it is sunny, it rains, it is sunny) so you have to be prepared for this climate since the changes are drastic at any time.
All the way is green which gives the sensation of freshness along the route, this route has the particularity that the landscape will change at all times passing through pastures, vegetables, dairies and more.
The Turrialba volcano will appear little by little and the last section will accompany us to the La Central dairy, that dairy that is the icon of the town, there we will have lunch, a mandatory stop to recover energy and enjoy an impressive landscape.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Brunch - Snacks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hacienda La Central, Del cruce de La Pastora 12 kms al norte Del cruce de La Pastora 11 kms al norte, Turrialba 30501 Costa Rica
They will be about 12 km of walk between towns and farm between the two volcanoes, in the middle of the walk we will stop to make our lunch.
Duration: 10 hours
Pass By: Irazu Volcano National Park, Costa Rica
Our route begins in the Irazu Volcano National Park, in principle we do not access the National Park because the idea is to walk from there to the Turrialba Volcano but if you wish and * YOUR GROUP IS PRIVATE YOU CAN CONSULT IT AND PAY THE ADDITIONAL!
Departure Point :National Museum of Costa Rica, Cuesta de Moras, Bella Vista, San José, Costa Rica
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.