Route of the "CERVECITA" in Seville
WE CARRY OUT COVID PROTOCOLS MARKED BY THE SPANISH TOURIST QUALITY INSTITUTE (ICTE).
Seville must be known on the street !!. Come beer for the great temples of beer, places where we meet to chat, feel life, enjoy the simple things, while we cool off with a beer.
Seville is one of the cities where most beers are served, it will be the heat, it will be its people ...
There are breweries that you should not miss, for their cool beer, of course; but also for its atmosphere, for the uniqueness of the place.
We will take you to 4 different bars where you can have a good beer, with all the southern atmosphere, and you will also get to know our culture, history, legends, traditions and more on the way.
An experience full of sensations, flavors, smells, people, and fresh beer.
And whoever prefers tinto de verano, ask for it !!!.
INFO -Private tour calculated for 2 adult travelers. If you are 1 traveler only, you can pay 2 reservations and make it.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour calculated for 2 adults. If you are 1 traveler you can pay 2 reservations and make it.
- We do very visual tours for travelers with concerns.
- Alcoholic Beverages - This tour includes 4 fresh draft beers / or the like.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alameda de Hercules, Seville Spain
Boulevard full of life near the Macarena neighborhood.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Calle Sierpes, Seville Spain
The Historic Center of Seville has the great beer temples of Seville.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will comfortably share the meeting point in the central area of Seville. If your hotel is located in this sector, we will pick you up directly if you wish.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.