Route of the Poets Tour
In addition to visiting Isla Negra and learning about the stories of prominent Chilean poets. You will have the opportunity to visit a typical place with handicrafts in clay Pomaire, where you will have the experience of making your own handicrafts and if you want, enjoy a tasty meal in a typical Chilean restaurant.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Negra, Isla Negra, Valparaiso Region
It is a tour of places where the most outstanding poets of Chile lived, which includes a visit with an audio guide to the Pablo Neruda museum in Isla Negra.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, Santiago Chile
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.