Routes and descent to rustic mines
Visit the largest and best preserved ore farm of wells, as well as its completely rustic mine, live the essence of the mining town of great importance since the arrival of the Spaniards and the Porfiriato period
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Helmet and flashlight
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- When the reservation arrives, we will be waiting for you at the marked point where our office is located, there will be the delivery of access bracelets and Hydration, it will be indicated that transportation will board to start the tour, the guide will tell you about the history of the town , the bonanza of the Porfiriato, the appointment of Ciudad Profió Díaz, the mining processes, the decline and finally the abandonment of the town.
Departure Point :Gto 46 15, Mineral de Pozos, Gto., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.